The Meade Memorial Library serves as the principal campus information resource of Christian Life College.
MEADE MEMORIAL LIBRARY FACTS:
- Fully automated online public access catalog.
- Currently houses over 21,000 volumes.
- Over 60% of the collection is concentrated in Biblical and religious studies categories.
- Reference room features dozens of multi-volume commentary sets and a wide range of specialized encyclopedias, theological dictionaries, lexicons, Church histories, sermon outlines, etc.
- A signature item of the Library is an archive of Pentecostal literature dating from the early 1900’s through the present day.
The Library staff is eager to assist students and faculty.
"CLC meant giving life to the calling I sensed within me. It has meant fellowship and great friendships forged over many years. It has expanded my borders, challenged my notions and brought me to a deeper faith experience than I might have gained on my own. Christian Life College was both a deep well for my soul’s thirst, and a proving ground for my convictions. I’ll always be grateful for my CLC experience."